Friday, March 10, 2017

friday march 10th

Anna is not having a good day.. She woke up not feeling that great and tried to eat. Breakfast consists of 2 slices of a banana, a couple sips of tea, I gave her ice water with pedialite in it to sip. Lunch we thought was good, she ate a small container of apple sauce. She and I both couldn't believe she ate the whole thing. She doesn't eat a lot of food so that was a lot.. After lunch she started throwing everything up. She is not feeling good today. Looks weak. I am finding that there are so many good people in this world. When you have something bad like this happening there are so many people who appear to help you. I had someone who I haven't seen in 10 years contact me to tell me that she went through a similar thing with her mom and she will be there for me to talk to and if I want she will come and sit with my mom so I can go out of the house. Julie who comes here with my mom a lot called and said I will come over today to be with your mom and just give you a break. We had the chaplain from hospice come to talk to my mom and me. My mom was getting sick the whole time she was there so I sat and talked to her. It was nice. She was easy to talk with. She will come back next week to talk to Anna. I also had one of my clients who has become a friend too offer to come sit with my mom so I can get a break. I have had friends sending her cards, flowers. It is good during bad times to notice the good things too and I have had a lot of good gifts! So many people love my mom. One woman that comes here told me that she just loves my mom and she just warms her heart! She is looking forward to my son Patrick coming to visit . He makes her laugh and makes up songs to sing to her. Hopefully she will be smiling a lot tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment