Thursday, March 16, 2017

March 16 Anna update

This will be a quick one. She is asleep most of the day. She wakes up about every 4 hours, very restless, trying to get up but can't. They move her around into a new position. I got a web cam so I can watch her on my phone. Its in her room and I can see her right now sleeping. I put lavender in her diffuser to make her relax. Today we put on a cooking show for her to listen to. The people who do this all the time that are coming in to take care of her tell me that she can hear. I am telling her all the messages you are all telling me to tell her. She has no response. I keep doing it because I guess even though her organs are shutting down the brain can still hear. Our dog can sense the stress in this house. When she passes away, I will make phone calls. I will not post it on here until family has been told. After that I will put it on here to let everyone else that has been reading this because I can't make that many phone calls. So family will get a phone call and then everyone else can read it on here. When it happens, be happy for her because she will be out of her misery. Her body is not doing her any good anymore. Dad and Mom will be together again soon. I will post again tomorrow.

1 comment: