Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sunday March 5, 2017

I was just about to sit down and write how good Anna is doing today. Last night I made my homemade pizza and of course we had some beer with it. My mom smiled and looked at me and said "You know, I feel like having some beer!" I said, "Ok I will get you some." She was so happy because everything she eats does not taste good and she drank that whole glass ( it was a small juice size glass) but she finished the whole thing and was so happy because it taste really good and nothing else tastes good to her anymore. I asked her if she wanted more and she said yes. I gave her a small bite size piece of pizza and she finished that too! This morning she woke up and said I feel like having pancakes and eggs. Ok I started cooking..We are having beautiful weather here so I got her to sit outside in the porch. She looked good, got some phone calls, sounded good. She is craving watermelon and cantaloupe and pineapple. I will be going to the store today for that. Things were going good and all of a sudden she told me she feels sick... She started throwing up all her food... Instead of good days and bad days I think we are having good hours and bad hours. Here is a picture of her today sitting on the porch

1 comment: