Tuesday, March 7, 2017

picture of Anna

Who knew beer is the only thing that doesn't make her sick when she drinks it.. Yesterday we tried cooked apples with cinnamon and sugar. I found those ginger candies and she likes them. Today Julie is coming while I am at work and she is going to make dog treats.. Anna always made those for our dog "Jersey". Julie will make them and Anna will do the cookie cutter part while sitting in the kitchen with Julie. I came up with an idea to put the ensure drink in her coffee so she can get some nutrition. It is chocolate flavor and we added vanilla cream for coffee. She said she liked it. She felt like trying coffee today so hopefully this will all stay down. Breakfast was some jello and cinnamon apples. I will maybe write later to keep you all informed. Hopefully you are all liking these updates.. It helps me to write. If anyone would want to give her a call, she would like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment