Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday, March 6

Anna looked good most of the day. Julie came over and cleaned out her closet and organized it for her. I am so lucky to have Julie who cares so much for my mom. I can go to work, or any appointments I have and not have to worry. I know that I can completely trust that Julie would take care of her like I do. They laugh and talk and my mom really likes her too! I also have some others that have helped too. I have made some good friends here and everyone is so nice and caring towards my mom. The hospice team will be calling me and starting to come on a regular basis. I went to the store and found ginger candy for Anna. I also have been trying lavender oil on her stomach. I am trying everything. Patrick called her today and that made her happy. He is coming to visit her and us this weekend. He always makes her laugh. Hopefully she won't be too sick to enjoy him this weekend! Keep the phone calls coming. It makes her happy to hear from friends and relatives.

1 comment:

  1. How did she like the Ginger candy? Did you like it. It does soothe your stomach. I will try to call her tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete